As you probably heard, the new EU data protection law - General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) - came into effect. We wanted to let you know we are compliant with this new law and that the security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us.
1. we are using your data only to be able to deliver our services to you
2. you can request deleting your data at any time
3. we are NEVER going to sell your personal data to anyone.
Let's dig into it,
TJD STUDIO is GDPR Compliant
Data that we collect
- Your IP address (each time you login will be rewrite)
- Last login timestamp (each time you login will be rewrite)
- Name (Required when you register)
- Sure Name (Required when you register)
- Email Address (Required when you register)
- Username (Required when you register)
- Image (optional)
- Country (Required if you want to shop from us)
- State (Required if you want to shop from us)
- City (Required if you want to shop from us)
- Address (Required if you want to shop from us)
- Phone number (Required if you want to shop from us)
- Gender (Required when you register)
- Provider (Only if you register by social accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Provider ID (Only if you register by social accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc.)
Why we collect data above?
- Registration requireds fields are for us to track our users by gender, seperate them by names, usernames & email addresses + sending notifications about their activity on our platform.
- Address fields are requier if you want to shop from Tjd Studio store, they must be filled before you intent to purchase by our tird parties such as PayPal and Midtrans.
- Provider Info will save to your account while you register by your social network accounts in order for us to track where our users come from.
What we do not collect from you?
- We never collect your personal data such as D.O.B (even if you register by social media account)
Thank you for trusting us and using Tjd Studio. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback.
TJD STUDIO TEAM.